Stayed for one night on a hen do, the guesthouse was absolutely lovely. The room was comfortable and light, modern and beautifally decorated. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was fab, there was pretty much anything you could want on the menu. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, esp with calling us taxi's all the time!! Some really... More
- Also Known As:
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished boutique guesthouse smack bang in the heart of the city with luxury John Lewis pocket sprung mattress beds, Hansgrohe power showers, floor to ceiling travertine tile bathrooms, hospitality trays & i-pod dock players. All rooms have Cole and Son wallpapers & Hungarian goose down duvets and pillows, large flat screen TV/DVD player, hairdryers and full length mirrors. A large bright contemporary open plan breakfast room and guest lounge with free wifi & a guest laptop alongside an honesty bar. Delicious organic hot or cold breakfast served daily from 7-10.30am Residents have exclusive use of our urban haven courtyard garden. Parking available upon request for £9 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Brooks Guesthouse Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.