The Charterhouse is in an excellent location in Torquay, close to Cockington Gardens, which is a beautiful setting as well. Les and Marion work very hard to make guests feel welcome and at home. The breakfasts are superb - we would add our praise to the long list for Les' marmalade but also for the overall quality of the breakfasts.... More
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, English Riviera
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Available for short breaks throughout the year. Close to sea front and Cockington Country Park and within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.