Enjoyed a fabulous last minute break at The Willowsmere Received first rate hospitality from Anthony and his team. Superb breakfast and perfectly located. Bedroom was to high standard and the renovated bathroom a credit to the owners. Cant wait to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- The Willowsmere Hotel
- The Willowsmere Hotel Windermere
- The Willowsmere Windermere, Lake District, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willowsmere is a grand Victorian residence built in c1850 from traditional Lakeland stone. All bedrooms are en-suite with either bath and/or shower facilities. All are double glazed, centrally heated and come complete with flat screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, hair driers, radio alarm clocks, free WiFi, fluffy towels and superior toiletries. They have views either to the front toward Orrest Head viewpoint or to the rear over looking the award-winning garden.The Willowsmere has two guest lounges and a private garden where guests may enjoy a drink from the honesty bar or from the growing malt whisky selection. Full English breakfast is included and there is an additional buffet style breakfast too. The guest house has free WiFi, ample off street parking and all guests have complimentary access to nearby leisure facilities less than 5 minutes walk away with indoor swimming pool, sauna and solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Queensborough Group and Priceline so you can book your The Willowsmere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.