Stayed with work. Pre-booked by a colleague. Room is minute, stayed I premier inn last time down and would definitely say I preferred that... Cheaper and you get a bath and decent sized room. Staff and decor very nice but not worth paying the extra money for. Hotels in as good if not better locations with twice the space.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten is housed in a beautiful Edwardian building in the heart of Marylebone. The rooms include deluxe rooms with garden terraces, junior suites and a grand suite; each tailored to enhance the bespoke nature of the hotel and the individual needs of our guests. Ten also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor and an all-weather cigar terrace, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques. And, our exclusive Ten Lounge Bar is the perfect place to cocoon yourself with rare fine wines and a delicious menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.