I've stayed at Marlin Apartments in Limehouse and I am currently at the one in Stratford. On the good side, the beds are comfortable, wifi is quite reliable and the kitchens are well equipped. They are also both within walking distance of train/underground stations. The one bedroom apartments are slightly pricey for what's on offer considering that they are a... More
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Stratford London Hotel
- Marlin Apartments Stratford London Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 2008, Marlin Stratford contains over 100 serviced apartments, from plush studios to magnificent penthouses, meeting the strong demand for luxury living without the Central London price tag.Connected by several underground lines, and a national and international train station, Marlin Stratford is a short journey away from the O2 Arena and a moment’s walk away from Westfield shopping centre. Marlin Stratford is also a short distance away from the ExCel Exhibition Centre and is directly accessible from major London train stations such as Waterloo, Liverpool Street and King’s Cross. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Marlin Apartments Stratford London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.