This hotel is a little dated and could do with a refurb, but it is clean, spacious by london standards, staff are helpful and breakfast was quite good. The area itself is great and there are a good range of eating places within a few mins walk. parking is payable at £10 overnight. we will definately return, as we have... More
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.