My partner booked the hotel for three nights as we had a seminar right near Marble Arch. The only thing going for this hotel - apart from the friendly staff - was its proximity to where we had to be and its generally good location. The place needs a complete overhaul. The whole hotel is very tired and badly designed... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best of UK - BedandBreakfast.com Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - near Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.