Had a fantastic stay. The room was clean with 2 big fresh towels each day, only gripe is the sheets were only changed once after 7 nights and tv was limited, a few pay per view movies would be good. Staff were brilliant, especially a young lady who worked nights on the desk who was lovely and chatty and made... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kew Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Kew Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal location for Heathrow Airport, this Premier Inn is just a 20 minute drive away. Local attractions include Kew Gardens, Twickenham stadium and Great West Road. Conveniently located for Gunnesbury and South Ealing underground stations, providing access to central London approximately 40 minutes away by tube. Our London Kew Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. This hotel also benefits from a garden terrace and 2 air conditioned meeting rooms.Directions:A At junction A4(M4), A205 a A315, take A205 exit towards Kew and Brentford. After 200 yards take right fork to A315, follow road for 1/2 mile, the hotel is on the left. 30 parking spaces available based on first come first served basis, parking is charged at £7.50 per 24hrs. Pay & display parking is adjacent. (50 spaces) Public transport:Kew Bridge stationGunnesburySouth EalingBuses: 65, 237, 267 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Kew reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.