We stayed here and the state of the building is terrible. The walls are peeling off and the bathroom smelled of smoke. More importantly, the owners are highly unreliable. We asked them to call a taxi and the one that took us was an amateur who navigated using his phone and took the longest possible route to our destination. He... More
- Also Known As:
- Black Lion Guesthouse Hotel London
- Black Lion Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Black Lion Guesthouse is a beautiful period building based in Kilburn, North West London. We combine a bar and restaurant downstairs with stunning features and Grade II listed interior with 14 guesthouse rooms above. We are proud to offer affordable quality accommodation. The bar is friendly and popular and directly opposite London’s famous Tricycle Theatre. The bar also serves a range of premium dishes.Perfectly placed for your visit to London, we are very close to both Kilburn Tube Station and Brondesbury Stations. We are also well served by local buses that run from our door step to Marble Arch, Paddington & Victoria. The night bus from Central London also passes our guesthouse door, making travelling around London when staying with us very easy and your stay more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Black Lion Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.