We stayed here for 3 nights in september (22nd - 24th). It was easy to find and just a few pounds taxi fare from the train station. Checking in was easy and the directions that are emailed are accurate and easy to follow. We loved our room, which was exceptionally clean and large enough for us to live out of... More
- Also Known As:
- St. Raphael Guest House Hotel York
- St. Raphael Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 Bedroom Guest House set 400 yards from York Minster, free parking and wi-fi included. All rooms with shower en-suites. Fresh flowers in every room, home made bread baked every morning. Quiet residential cu-de-sac in the heart of the city. Within 10 mins walk to The Theatre Royal , Railway museum, The Shambles, The Art Gallery, and all of Yorks restaurants bars and pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Raphael Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.