Thoroughly enjoyable. Dogs welcome. Good old fashioned rooms full of character with bonus of great dining and breakfast. Wonderful site and dog walking paradise. The hosts are lovely and we can't wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Inn For All Seasons Hotel Burford
- Inn For All Seasons Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Cotswolds,5 miles outside of Burford. Our 16th-century coaching inn has large open fire places, flag stone floors and exposed wooden beams. Our restaurant offers locally sourced, seasonal food. Our rooms are light and modern, with the charm of the old. All rooms are en-suite with digital TV. We are located mid way between Oxford and Cheltenham with good road and rail links. A privately owned, family run business with charm and character. Many local tourism spots for all the family. Function room available for hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn for All Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.