The hotel is clean, the rooms are modern and well serviced but the hotels drink prices are unnecessarily overpriced - £3.75 for a cup of Earl Gray tea is a joke. Also the bar staff are quite surly, which isn't what you need when you are paying through the nose for drinks.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Burford Bridge Boxhill Hotel Dorking
- Mercure Burford Bridge Boxhill Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Dorking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Mercure Burford Bridge sits at the foot of Box Hill, with the Mole River running at the bottom of the spectaculargardens. With 57 en suite rooms, the hotel is ideal for visiting the historic town of Dorking and the scenic surroundings. Easilyaccessible via the M25, Junction 9, the hotel is 12 miles from London Gatwick Airport, 1 mile from Dorking train station. 2 AA Rosette winning restaurant, cocktail bar and lounge. 7 conference and banqueting rooms, outdoor swimming pool. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.