We recently stayed overnight in Belfast for shopping and visiting the Continental Christmas Market which is a must for anyone staying in Belfast this time of year! Hotel was clean, in a good location close to the shops, free parking accross the road, and was priced very well. Bed was very comfortable too. Perfect for an affordable stop over.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Free parking is also available at City Car Park from Monday to Thursday and resident discount is GBP 6 for 24 hours Friday to Sunday.Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.