Okay to cover minor issues..there are minor DIY issues but exceptional good value for money. Very homely vibe with delicious breakfast with extensive vegetarian options. Heather is hostess/tour guide/helpful all in one. Thank you. We will definitely return at. £50 per room per night was exceptional value for money .
- Also Known As:
- Capital Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Capital Residence Hotel
- Capital Residence Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, this boutique bed and breakfast is placed 1 mile from Princes Street and 1 mile from Edinburgh's popular shore area. Built in 1850, Capital Residence is a Grade B listed town house. An iPod dock, safe and a selection of teas, coffee and sweet treats are featured in every room. Sleek bathrooms all have luxury toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, a hairdryer and GHD hair straighteners. Guests can choose from a range of breakfast options including freshly made full Scottish breakfasts and Scottish smoked salmon. For evening dining, there are restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk. Set 0.5 miles from Edinburgh’s New Town, the building still displays many of its original features. Capital Residence is just over a mile from the Royal Botanic Gardens and Edinburgh’s dockside area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Capital Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.