It is what it is. Close to the golfing action. Formal style hotel. Choice of bars and eating. Nicely decorated rooms pretty recently refurbished I would guess. Easy access to the links, walking to the new, old and jubilee courses is easy. Nice breakfasts . Would definitely stay here again for golf.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is, without doubt, one of the most famous golf hotels in the world. Virtually within a sand wedge of the 18th hole on the world-renowned Old Course, Rusacks combines luxurious accommodation with a front row seat on sporting history. Our 2 AA rosette award-winning restaurant serves the finest food and drink against a backdrop of the world's most photographed golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.