We stayed a couple of nights at a weekend in July 2012. The room was comfortable; nice comfy bed and modern bathroom. The hotel has a nightclub attached so it's quite noisy in the early hours with revellers spilling on to the street. Breakfast was freshly cooked. It's expensive for what's on offer but this is St Andrews after all.
- Also Known As:
- Ogstons On North Street Hotel St. Andrews
- Ogstons On North Street Hotel
- Ogstons On North Street St Andrews, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel right in the heart of St Andrews, the Home of Golf. Nominated for Small Hotel of the Year in the 2009 Golf Tourism Scotland Awards and recommended in the Eating Out in Fife 2012 Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ogstons On North Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.