Visited St Andrews for only one night. Definitely not long enough! Stayed in the hotel which is right in the town walking distance to course. Very nice, clean and good sized rooms. We had 3 people in the "quad" room. Four single beds in two "split room" areas. Two baths. We only used one as one smelled a bit musty... More
- Also Known As:
- Greyfriars Hotel St Andrews
- Greyfriars Hotel St Andrews, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greyfriars Hotel is a family run hotel based in the centre of St Andrews. We offer both excellent accommodation and food. We have the largest selection of Cask Ales and bottled beers from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Greyfriars Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.