Admittedly thought £75 per night for a B&B a little steep for an adult and child but couldn't fault the Guest House at all. Particularly liked the additional touches; the bowl of sweets in the room, the Border biscuits, cotton wool buds and the friendly service unforgettable.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less