Open, clean and tidy with large rooms. Has a range of facilities which work and are modern and stylish. Caring owners who supplied milk and a small amount of coffee. Makes you feel like you are at home with a relaxed atmosphere. Beds are comfortable and large. Has a good location being near a range shops and stations.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Apartments Hotel Inverness
- Highland Apartments Hotel
- Highland Apartments Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a riverside location in the city centre, these apartments offer the ultimate in modern luxury and comfort, with lifts (elevators) to all floors, secure private parking and free wi-fi internet access. Top quality furnishings and fittings give a cool contemporary look with an unmatched level of design and workmanship. Most of the apartments have balconies overlooking the town or the river, with Inverness Castle in the background. Stunning views towards Loch Ness to the south and the mountains to the north and west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Highland Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.