Excellent hotel in good location, accessible for town centre but peaceful with nice gardens. Lovely rooms, tasteful and very spacious with extra large beds. Very dog friendly and had dog bowl, dog biscuits ( lots) and poop bags provided. Parks across the road to walk dog as well. Breakfast of good quality.Pool quite small and can be a bit noisy,... More
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
- Kingsmills Hotel/Kingsclub & Spa Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- conservatory a la carte restaurant and also Inglis table d' hote restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Kingsmills Hotel/Kingsclub & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.