A great place to stay. We stayed at the newer Spencer Dock apartments versus the Parnell Street apartments. Inner Dublin is not as romantic as many think so avoid the chaos of Parnell. SD Apartments are clean and any minor omissions ( double bed instead of 2 singles, missing hairdry , etc ) were corrected within hours by Damian .... More
- Also Known As:
- Dublin City Apartments Hotel
- Dublin City Apartments Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These Apartments offer guests a comfortable alternative to hotel accommodation. Apartments consist of one and two bedrooms units, all of which are self-catering. Each have fully fitted kitchen and livingroom. Facilities include solid wooden floors, fully fitted kitchens with granite work tops, washing machines, dish washers, hob/oven, and microwave ovens. Living rooms are very large by apartment standards. Extra beds and baby cots are available upon request and need to be confirmed prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Dublin City Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.