We stayed at 'No. 7' on Friday the 12th of July. We were attending the Film Festival, so decided to make a weekend of it. Galway is an amazing city & I couldn't recommend it highly enough - unfortunately No. 7 was another story. We knew it was a 'Boutique' hotel so didn't expect it to be in any way... More
- Also Known As:
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel Galway
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 Cross St is a 600-year-old stone building with many stories to tell. This boutique hotel Galway City boasts ten en-suite, air-conditioned bedrooms which are thoughtfully renovated and decorated to preserve the unique character of this historic structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Number 7 Cross Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.