Upon arrival, the staff were very friendly and helpful with providing local information. In being based on the sea-front, the location was great and not far from the town. The room itself was fairly small but clean, with all the basic amenities. My main criticism would be that the place lacked character and the food was disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Saint Malo Hotel Saint-Malo
- Escale Oceania Saint Malo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Escale Oceania Saint-Malo… Your hotel in Saint-Malo facing the sea!The Hotel Escale OceaniaSaint-Malo is a three-star hotel, ideally situated in Saint-Malo, facing the sea, along the “Chaussée du Sillon” (Sillon Causeway), at just 700 m from the walled city and 200 m from the thalassotherapy centre.The hotel comprises 88 modern and comfortable bedrooms: parquet flooring, continental quilt, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access, etc. Take advantage of the hotel’s Superior and Prestige bedrooms for an unspoilt sea view! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Escale Oceania Saint Malo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.