Nice rooms. The view from the roof top was out of this world. Staff very helpful and luckily for us spoke v. Good English.could have supplied more coffee (not decaf) in rooms. A little pricey to stay but location just right to explore Paris, close to Metro,buses. Has an excellent restaurant just around corner called Chez Calder. Didn't try for... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right in the heart of Paris at the chic Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame close from the iconic Notre Dame cathedral. Neighbouring streets in the Latin Quarter are lined up with bistros and patisseries. Don't forget to explore Le Louvre by crossing le Pont des Arts after a 15mn walk along the banks of river Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel Paris