After five days in a dark and dingy dive on the right bank I finally got a nice room here for my last night in Paris! It's clean, light and comfortable. Right across the street from the metro. Everything in the room works, free WiFi and there is a most delicious deli right next door.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque Hotel
- Accor Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover the Mercure Paris Austerlitz Bibliothèque hotel, ideally located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine. The hotel is opposite a metro station and a few minutes' walk from the Palais Omnisport de Bercy arena, the national library and the Gare de Lyon train station. On the edge of the Latin Quarter and near to Notre-Dame, our hotel is ideal not only for a relaxing weekend, but also for your business trips, thanks to its meeting room and location in a dynamic neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.