Pros: clean rooms, nicely decorated, loved the rain shower head. The Porte de Versailles metro station is just steps outside the hotel. There are restaurants along the hotel street, but we ate more often at the Subway at the corner who had more reasonable prices. Grocery store n bakery just at the end of the short block. Cons: not all... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Porte De Versailles Vaugirard Hotel
- Mercure Paris Porte De Versailles Vaugirard Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opposite the main entrance to the exhibition ground and a short walk from Porte de Versailles metro station, on line 12, which goes across Paris providing easy access to Concorde, Madeleine and major retailers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Vaugirard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.