I had been looking at hotels on the main roads off Champs Elysees (very expensive) and found Atala tucked-in off one of these roads. The saving was over £100 for the night! Atala has a great location (only a minute walk from the Metro) but far enough away to avoid the noise. The decor was lovely and welcoming, as were... More
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.