We visited Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice for one night back in April 2012. Our room was a good-sized double, overlooking a beautiful courtyard. The decor was bright and cheerful, with nice soft furnishings and a lovely and clean on-suite. I seem to remember there being an average choice of global tv channels and a walnut writing desk in our room... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful hotel of the 18th century situated in a beautiful environment; the St Germain with its terraces, its art galleries but also fashion boutiques (Dior, Yves St Laurent, Vuitton, Armani ...) all easily accessible on foot from the hotel. Le Relais Saint Sulpice, whose facade is listed as an historic monument, has a magnificent view of the back of the remarkable church of Saint Sulpice: Baroque architecture, paintings by Delacroix on the inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.