Typical upscale Paris boutique hotel. Steps away from Blvd. St. Germaine. Nice lobby sitting/eating area. Buffet breakfast available, but overpriced. Lovely staff at your beck and call. Our room, on the top floor, faced the back. It was extremely quiet, and, as is typical of many older Paris hotels, small. Great medieval architectural details, like mammoth exposed hand-hewn wood beams.The... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.