This was my second visit to this lovely hotel in one year. It is in a great location. But what is really special is the ambience of this wonderfully charming property. The staff is fantastic. Very professional, friendly and helpful. Our last visit in November, we stayed a week so we were able to really get to know the area... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.