This is the second time I have stayed here and it is a beautiful hotel. It is a short walk to the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Élysées. If you like to walk a bit further you can walk to the Eiffel Tower and in the opposite direction and a bit further, Notre Dame. The rooms are small but you... More
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.