I stayed for 8 nights. The room was small but not unusual for Europe. Bathroom is nice but only has a shower. The area is quiet, has many restaurants, close to metro station and Gare Montparnasse. Close to the Catacombs of Paris(10 minute walk) and Jardin Luxembourg. There are also a couple of small grocery stores, bakeries and Laundromats.
- Also Known As:
- Ariane Montparnasse Paris
- Minotel Paris
- Paris Minotel
- Ariane Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the estimated Montparnasse Area, the Hotel Ariane offers a top location (near to metro stations, bus stops, RER B station, Montparnasse train station). In a very quiet street and near the most Paris famous centers of interest, the hotel is also surrounded by a lot of excellent restaurants and the Daguerre open market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Ariane Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.