we enjoyed the stay. the breakfast was a little overpriced. the room had cobwebs at the ceiling. we checked in before 12 which was not a problem. A room was already available. All in all I would do it again but 90 Euro per night are quite a sum.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse 14eme Hotel Paris
- Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse 14eme Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse hotel is located in the centre of Paris, 2 km from the Exhibition Centre, 5 km from the Latin Quarter and 7 km from the Champs Elysées. A railway station is just 1 km away and the airport 20 km. The hotel has 102 rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, snacks 24/24 and private covered, pay and closed parking are at your disposal. There is a restaurant close by. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris Maine Montparnasse 14eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.