We stayed for a week in Junne 2013. The room, while small, was spotlessly clean and well-equipped including tea & coffee making facilities. The bed was excellent. The staff are very helpful, welcoming and speak excellent English. The breakfast is fine:fruit, cheeses, baguettes, spreads, meats and croissants - buffet-style. We had a meal in the brasserie one evening - it... More
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly sober lounge, pleasant rooms in a neoclassical style, contemporary bathrooms. Some of rooms with a splendid view over private gardens.The Observatoire Luxembourg, totally renewed in 2011, welcome you Boulevard Saint Michel, historical quarter in French Capital, just a few steps from Luxembourg Gardens, the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon.Our boutique hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, quality services, outstanding hospitality and an appreciation of the art of living.As our privileged guests, we endeavour to meet your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.