Just a stopover really. It was our arrival point into France and we had chosen this hotel for a decent bed and shower. Free wi/fi was useful as I'm tired of paying it ala carte. Service was smooth. Surely not a hotel to 'vacation' at but overall, we found it to be a very decent place to rest our tired... More
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Montpellier Hotel Montpellier
- Suite Novotel Montpellier Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 116 inviting 40 sqm suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service including calls to landlines in France, video and music on demand, games, information and more. Swimming pool, parking garage, bar, Boutique Gourmande refreshments, gym, business corner, free massages on Thursday evenings. 10 minutes from the beach and the airport. 10 minutes walk from the city centre. Close to the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Suite Novotel Montpellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.