Me and my son stayed at the Clos de Bellefontaine for 3 nights (13 to16 june). We spend a lot of time visiting the D-day beaches and musuems. The house is very beautiful, and also the room is very beautiful and clean, we stayed in a room on the attic with seperate beds. Breakfast was delicious and more then enough... More
- Also Known As:
- Clos De Bellefontaine Hotel Bayeux
- Clos De Bellefontaine Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a short distance from the historical center of Bayeux, this large 19th century house which was restored by Carole and Jerome MALLET is an ideal place for a spellbinding stopover in the Bessin region.Comfortable and spacious, two large rooms furnished with care and attention to detail are waiting for their guests to arrive. - walled park & century old trees- private parking & terrace facing south- equipped for babies... and always with smile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Clos de Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.