Make no mistake the chateau Pioline is a beautiful building, but that doesn't make it a good hotel. Its not that it's now surrounded by an industrial estate, as the web site does warn you about that, and once you are in the hotel you don't really notice it. Nor that its a couple of miles out of Aix (although... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impressive 16th Century Chateau, a 2-story, U-shaped mansion with yellow plaster exterior & tile roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Chateau de la Pioline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.