This is one of the weirdest hotels I've ever stayed at...located on an industrial estate, not convenient to anything, and if you order a taxi, since there are none there, there is a high charge for the taxi driver's journey for them to come pick you up! The oddest thing was that the bathroom door was an accordion/folding partition door... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel Cannes
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 min by car from the Palais des Festivals, La Croisette and Casino, and only 300m from fine sandy beaches, our hotel warmly welcomes you in a lush setting with swimming pool,solarium and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Cannes Mandelieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.