Extremely disappointing! We have been to over 30 one, two and three star Michelin restaurants. This does not deserve a star. The pastries, bread and desserts, were slightly stale. The Amusee Bouche was lacking in flavor. The Morel and Petit Pois soup was very good but not unique in any way, a definite waste of special ingredients. The service was... More
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Saint Antoine Jacques Chibois Hotel
- La Bastide Saint Antoine Jacques Chibois Hotel Grasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Bastide Saint-Antoine in Grasse, France, is surrounded by grounds spanning five hectares with lush Mediterranean vegetation set amidst olive groves. La Bastide commands views of the surrounding plains and the Bay of Cannes and offers a wealth of pleasures for the eye, palate, and spirit. Provence and present-day dovetail in a single, shared spirit - where heart, soul, and omnipresent nature are one.From October through April, you can enjoy your meals inside in our luminous dining rooms, with fireplaces and soothing, harmonious décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your La Bastide Saint Antoine Jacques Chibois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.