The plusses - great location, fair sized rooms, free wifi, extra pillow in the closet The minuses - carpets are threadbare, bathrooms small with low water pressure and silly hand held shower. Breakfast is generous but at E17 not a value.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lyon Beaux-Arts Hotel
- Mercure Lyon Beaux-Arts Hotel Lyon
- Mercure Lyon Beaux Arts
- Accor Lyon Beaux Arts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful 19th century building in the Lyon style of architecture, this Art Deco hotel is located in the heart of the peninsular between the Rhone and Saone rivers (the Presqu'ile), at the beginning of streets dedicated to shopping and pedestrians.The tourist sites of Vieux Lyon (the old city) are 3 minutes away on foot. Public parking available 100 metres from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Lyon Beaux-Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.