We absolutely loved our stay here. It is a very small, luxurious hotel with an outstanding personalised touch, more like staying at an exclusive catered chalet in feel but with an incredible restaurant attached! We had a Mazot which I would highly recommend; superb views over the valley, beautifully furnished & a divine bed!! We ate breakfast both in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais And Chateaux Flocons De Sel
- Relais & Chateaux Flocons De Sel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kristine and Emmanuel Renaut invite you to discover the Flocons de Sel: spacious, comfortable, authentic to escape the daily routine, why not come for dinner or simply for a massage or beauty car in our spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Flocons de Sel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.