My teen son and I just stayed a week at the LetoMotel. It's nothing fancy, but has all that you need. The beds are comfortable the shower is big and the whole room is clean. The motel itself is in a safe area and secure. You need a room key to operate the elevator. The tram & bus are right... More
- Also Known As:
- Letomotel Muenchen Moosach Hotel
- Letomotel Muenchen Moosach Hotel Munich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LetoMotel Munich - comfortable stay for small money. Perfectly connected to U-Bahn and S-Bahn, only 12 minutes from city-centre. 93 smoker- and non-smoker rooms. Free broadband internet available in all rooms and internet terminals in lobby. 24/7 checkin/out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your LetoMotel Muenchen Moosach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.