My wife and I spend 3 days in Pestana Berlin Tiergarten and we would certainly want to return to the hotel next time in Berlin. We paid for an upgrade to a suite on the top floor, and it was really value for money. If you have something to celebrate or just want to spoil yourself - go for it.... More
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Berlin Tiergarten Hotel
- Pestana Berlin Tiergarten Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Berlin, located in the diplomatic quarter, the Pestana Berlin Tiergarten is run individually. The Tiergarten, Berlin's largest park, the Zoo and the famous shopping center KaDeWe are within walking distance. The bus stop of the famous bus line 200, which takes you to your destination in no time, is in front of the hotel.The hotel offers 142 well designed air conditioned rooms with day light bathrooms. Interior design is based upon the theme of the sea and the many famous poets and writers that it inspired.Spa and fitness center awaits you with heated indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, and gym equipment. On-site garage parking and bicycle rental are available. The modern Mediterranean - Portuguese Tapas restaurant with a varied cuisine and the outside covered garden terrace invites you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Hotel offers 3 function rooms, combined to one ballroom, all with natural daylight and outside terrace, plus 2 small meeting rooms for break-outs and one board room for more exclusive meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Pestana Berlin Tiergarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.