I was staying in the holiday inn for two hights on a business trip. The hotel has nice rooms and nice hotel facilities. The staff is very polite and halpfull. It is a good choice if you have a car, even though its not so far from the cnter. The brakefast restorant can't handle full hotel capacity.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt City South Conference Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt City South Conference Centre Hotel Frankfurt
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Frankfurt City-South Conference Centre , the first class hotel that puts your comfort first. Frankfurt am Main is Goethe's home town and the hotel Holiday Inn Frankfurt City-South, Conference Centre are destination for business travellers, visitors to trade fairs and weekend visitors alike. Frankfurt International Airport, Europe's tourism and goods transportation hub, is only 20 minutes from the hotel. The world famous Frankfurt Trade Fair in the heart of the city is host to the International Automotive Exhibition IAA, the Frankfurt Book Fair as well as 'Heimtextil' and 'Achema'. The Holiday Inn Frankfurt City-South was one of the first skyscrapers to be built at the highest point in Sachsenhausen, the favourite destination for skyline spotters. This first class hotel is located in the south of Frankfurt am Main and provides top-rate accommodation with 439 rooms in the Comfort, Executive and Suite categories even guests with the highest of expectations will feel at home here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Frankfurt City - South Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.