Mike loves his city and has the most wonderful advice regarding any Cologne sight, activity or place! He runs a spotless and very high quality b&b with a hands-on charm - with help from Mieze the cat. And the breakfast - a lesson in relaxing and enjoying (which at this stage we needed - thank you, Mike). Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- b & b Cologne Filzengraben Hotel Cologne
- b & b Cologne Filzengraben Hotel
- Bed And Breakfast Cologne Filzengraben
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospitality, attention to detail and service for our guests include the maxim of our House. In a penthouse apartment of approx. 160 m2 on the edge of the old town of Cologne, just 300 metres from the river Rhine, we offer our guests two double rooms with an en suite bathroom, and a full breakfast. Those who stay private, preferring a hotel or a guesthouse, is located in the designer apartment with South-facing terrace, close to all sights, the shopping streets, the museums and the Cologne fair, certainly probably lead. Animal lovers will particularly enjoy about our roommate a hangover. ... more less