The hotel building is old (the elevator was buit in 1972). I was not expecting much after some comnents I´ve read here. We got a room on the 4th floor and it looked new and fresh. I´ve stayed there for 5 nights to attend K fair in Dusseldorf Messe. The breakfast costs 17,50 eur, too much money for me, so... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Monchengladbach
- mönchengladbach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Moenchengladbach is the ideal destination and perfect located. Imagine having all the space and tools you need for business, high speed internet access, a work area in your room and plenty of electrical outlets. Make a success out of your next conference. The Holiday Inn MÃ¶nchengladbach can host meetings and functions in up to 120 attendees. The very friendly front office staff will assist you with copies and faxing. We can help make your day. Enjoy a swim in our pool or re-energise in our sauna. If you are here for pleasure you are just 30 minutes away from the Dutch Border (Venlo & Roermond) with outstanding shopping outlets. If you are looking for a hotel to visit sport events like Borussia MÃ¶nchengladbach game, Nordpark stadium or Warsteiner Hockeypark are just 2.5 km away from Holiday Inn MÃ¶nchengladbach. Experience fine dining at our Restaurant L Image or enjoy for favourite drink in our Bar Ciel. From a great breakfast to start your day to a relaxing meal in the evening our team looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Moenchengladbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.