This place is stylish, swanky, a great palace and has superb rooms. After a tour of Dresden and dining at the Luisenhof, there was nothing better than to stay at the Kempinski in the heart of Dresden. I had read previous reviews of people complaining about the TVs, but Dresden is known for its culture, art and history and I... More
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Hotel housed in a rebuilt (from WW II rubble) 18th-century Baroque palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Kempinski, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.