I noticed a trend as soon as I got to the Oasis: everyone extends their stay. Everyone, every day says: I am going to leave today. But they never do. I booked two nights and stayed seven, I was actually kind of depressed the minute I bought my bus ticket out of Granada. The down home environment they have created... More
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Backpackers` Hostel Granada Hotel Granada
- Oasis Backpackers` Hostel Granada Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're about to discover the new generation of contemporary styled backpackers. OASIS is a place designed for the modern day global traveler. Travelers who not only want refuge from the vigor of the road and good insider tips, but travelers who also want to have fun and high pressured showers, someone just like you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, HostelBookers, Venere, HostelWorld, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.