Situated in the Albayzin district this hotel is beautifully presented. The staff were very pleasant and especially the young lady who ran reception during the day (sorry I don’t know her name). We had a superior room, which was spacious with a comfortable double bed and a sofa. Good size bathroom with shower over bath. No iron available. Breakfast is... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.