This is my second stay at this hotel and this time I took my elderly parents with me....The hotel itself is beautiful inside clean, well kept and very comfortable ( needs a jet wash outside) staff are so friendly and helpful (oh apart from one lady in the coffee bar with short curly black hair very rude when I asked... More
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel is a modern, well-lit establishment with 623 rooms and renewed in 2006. It has good access from the centre of Seville, located among the gardens of Heliopolis district and near Maria Luis Park and its main square (Plaza de España). This Sevillian hotel makes it good for the guest to walk around its more than 15,000 m² garden surface, take a relaxing bath in its unique swimming-pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free connection to the Internet or taste a glass of wine in its snack bar.It is the only hotel in Spain that has a whole floor furnished and decorated by prestigious Victorio & Lucchino: 9 luxurious, exclusive suites to enjoy oneself, works of art, oriental furniture, plasma screen TVs, wood and glass baths, sound equipment and private check-in service which help create a deluxe, sophisticated atmosphere. This is a hotel which radiates light, is visitor sensitive, and offers all types of comforts, sophistication and exclusivity. It only takes 10 minutes to get to the hotel from the historical centre of Seville and there is easy access from the AVE (High Speed Train) station and the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.