We stayed for 3 nights at the hotel. The room was spacious and well decorated with excellent view of sea and harbour. Breakfast is very good (worth 5 star). The only thing not perfect is that it was located up the hill and relatively far from city center so it's not very convenient to go out without a taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Valparaiso Palace Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Grupotel Valparaiso Palace Hotel
- Grupotel Valparaiso Palace & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an excellent location overlooking Palma de Mallorca's bay and sourrounded by magnificent gardens, yet only a few minutes from the city center. Rooms: large, luxurious rooms and suites, fully equipped with a furnished bathroom, hair dryer, bathrobe, heating / air-conditioning, Sat-TV, minibar, safety deposit box and terrace with a magnificent panoramic view. Spa & Wellness Center: The Nayara Spa invites you to relax in a truly luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Grupotel Valparaiso Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.